An Implementation Architect assists the Account Manager by providing a technical partner for the client's data processing and delivery needs. They can speak towards identifying solutions or pathways to resolve client problems leveraging modern ad-tech/mar-tech techniques and the versatility of the MetaRouter Streaming Data Platform. They will be an active participant in our relationship with the client. They will be seen as a knowledgeable resource to ensure MetaRouter can process the data the client collects quickly and without degradation.
Languages and Skillsets:
- Able to identify and understand analytical and marketing concepts and ecosystems, keeping themselves up-to-date with the latest techniques around consumer identity (such as IDFA, native mobile Advertiser ID mechanisms, etc.), retargeting campaigns, user attribution, cohort tracking, and other mechanisms utilized to provide the highest level of consumer insight.
- Knowledgeable of creating and maintaining connections to external data systems such as 3rd-party APIs, data lakes, and data warehouses.
- Committed to articulating and guiding solutions to solve problems around real-time data transportation using the MetaRouter Platform.
- Comfortable with direct contact with clients and creating plans and pathways to deliver technical requirements across multiple teams. Highly organized and structured, developing project timelines and being responsible for their on-time delivery.
- Comfortable developing and facilitating tracking plans. Understands the tradeoff between client browser data, server to server, and in-app tracking. proficient in understanding common event attributes and specs.
- Can understand and articulate the basics around application architectural concepts utilized by B2C organizations. For example: mobile native, single page application frameworks (Vue, React, Angular), server-side render applications, microservice/monolith architecture, mobile application frameworks, etc.
- General familiarity with the scope of data privacy regulations, GDPR and CCPA and consent mechanisms, and the requirements for businesses to become compliant with existing and pending privacy legislature.